Date:
Tue, 7 Jan 1997 18:03:57 UT
HI Everyone I just wanted to let everyone know we had 3 more little fuzzies
added to our family Sunday night... What started off to be a good night
cause we were appecting them turned into a night from hell They were to be
flying from Cin Oh to Sara,Fl flying out of Cin North Ky Airport well they
girl that was sending them to me had a 5 hour car trip just to get to that
airport She got there and the people inside were very nasty and sent her all
over the airport she got there two hours before the flight time (thank god )
And they had her very upset so then i called up there and talked to them on
the phone and they were nasty to me on the phone also and then hung up on me
Very Rude so at that First of all it was suppose to leave at 8:35pm luckly
it was delayed but they told her it had already left the gate and so we had
to have the main man here in Sara to call up there and talk to them so we
knew they were not leaving until 9:30pm we were finally told at 9:10pm where
she had to go to get them on the plane So she went to the cargo area and
there were 3 sups.  there waiting for her they were waiting for awhile for
the ferrets to show up cause they had gotten a call about an hour ago from
the gentleman from Fl I must add the people out in cargo were Wonderful they
helped her with everything and Everyone from Sarasota Airport did a
Wonderful job the two guys i was talking to brought them to me inside the
airport and keep telling me how sorry they were and if there is anything
that they could do just to give them a call sorry i went on and on but i
think if you plan to fly with or without your fuzzies just be careful

But we got three new ones added to our family there names are Sneezey& Snow
White,Fudge we are very happy thhat they came here they are having a ball
they were out this morning playing with the cat and having a ball they are
kinda of scared with loud noises i think most of it is just being in a new
house and from the flight still but other than that they are doing Wonderful
So we have 7 fuzzies 2 cats 1 hambster and one little fish and my husband
went to get food yesterday and was looking at the ones in the pet store and
i gave hiim that look HON no more right now i thinnk our ferret math is on
times tables LOL i hope and wish all your fuzzies the best from all our
fuzzies

Bye for now Judy
Fudge,Babe Bear, Spike,Snow White,Sneezey,Tiger,Noles