From:
Jennifer McConnell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 6 Jan 2002 00:21:24 -0800
Dooks Everyone!  I just wanted to say, that if anyone in the Illinois or
surrounding areas is in need of finding their ferrets good homes, please
let me know.  My husband and I have 7 right now, 3 of which are up for
adoption.  What we do is take in stray, orphaned ferrets, and those who
just need a good home.  We love our fuzzbutts, and would like to help
anyone out.

Also, on another note.  I have always fed my ferrets Totally Ferret or
Marshal's ferret food.  Just recently, I found another food- 8in1 and
decided to try it out with my guys.  They seem to love it, and I have
noticed a considerable difference in the waste odor.  Has anyone else
noticed this change?  I was just wondering if there are other "mirricle"
foods out there, that I might try.  Anyways, Have a good day everyone!

Jennifer, Dink, Stinky, Roo-Bear, Cupid, Squiggles, Raea, Stubby ( cat),
Callie (cat), Paco (dog), and Angelo (iguana).

Oh yeah, hubby Greg says hi too.  lol

Visit http://www.greg.fultz.com Today!!