From:
- Lisette Lumsden <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 14 Apr 2006 11:35:07 EDT
Hey all!!

I just read that Zoos' Sanctuary in Illinois won an award, and came in
first for the best shelter in some kind of contest.

I have been to the shelter and met the operator, and was so impressed.  I
do not think these people ever ask for money that is so needed.

But if any of you have the address and phone number and maybe the e-mail,
maybe you could post it, so people could help this place out if they
would wish to.  The lady running it has no time for raising money.  Her
husband is about the only fund resource...God bless this man a thousand
times over.

I thought that maybe the first prize came from actually seeing the
operation, which is a professional, loving, nursing marvelous sanctuary.
But it came from people writing in the truth about this devoted couple
and their only volunteer and the shelter that they got to know, as I
understand it.

I hope that this place will be remembered by SOS and by people who love
ferrets as a place that also needs funds to help keep the sanctuary
afloat.

I am truly delighted to see such an excellent place be selected for
praise.  Zoos Sanctuary is certainly worthy of praise and thanks.

Sincerely,
Lisette