From:
Danielle Dixon <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 2 Apr 2003 11:19:41 +1000
Thanks to everyone who answered my post about the new litter you can now
get down here.

I have never had so many e-mails with so many different answers.  Lots
of people say 'No, don't use it at all', others suggest mixing it with
another litter and some people suggested that if he didn't dig in it and
it wasn't causing him any problems to keep using it.

I'm still not sure what to decided, so I'm just going to try a few
different things.

Thanks again to everyone who answered.

Danni & Ollie