Date:
Wed, 6 Jun 2012 22:10:48 -0400
Dear Fellow FMLers..

This mroning at about 3:15 we lost our DMK boy Jovan. He was a big
silver boy who loved to chase them kitty kritters. He was a hob most
of his life. He died of cancer and had a lenthy illness. He had tumors
removed form his penis and ended up being casterated about a year ago
but the cancer was there. I remember Dr Willaims report at the ferret
symposium up in Portland back in 2007/ He said there are two types of
ferrets... The ones with cancer and the ones who will get cancer. Dam
cancer to hell.

Jovan was a big DMK boy that my friend LIsa Watson in Falolon Nevada
picked out for me up in Idaho. He was a big silver boy with tude.. I
loved him so much. He had to be one of the most intelligent frets I
have ever seen and thats saying a bit.. He loved to chase our kitty
kritters and in fact I think they loved the attention he gave them.
What I do not understand is why Jovan had ear markings that match the
ones form Marshall Farms.. DId DMK get breeders from MF??? All I can
say is I miss that big ol boy so much. You can say what you want about
DMK BUT if he didn't have frets then I would never have had Jo Jo as
we called him. I was told he was deaf BUT he came when I called him
so maybe he could read minds??? He had very selective hearing folks..
Only if he WANTED to hear you did he...LOL.

A Big hearty Thank YOU to All the volunteers who made that Rescue
possible... Best to all !!!

Fred
After All It is FOR THE FERRETS!!!!