Date:
Fri, 31 Aug 2001 17:36:45 -0700
Hi all

Things are getting  a little buzy here.

A little guy named McCoy came in today.  He waz met by Dax and Daniel.
They were real happy to see him and greeted him warmly.  They were also
interested in the happenings at home and anxious to get all da news and
gossip.  They sat and talked for some time.  Then it waz of to explore and
see all da sights and attractions.  They walked around for some time
looking and explaining everything.  Then it waz off to da Sock Steal Game
to steal a bunch of socks.  They were soon in da thick of it, stealing all
da socks they could.  Da nice thing about this game is you get to keep all
da socks you steal even if you don't win.  They didn't do dat badly and did
have a bunch of socks to stash when they were finished.  They headed off to
find a safe place for them.  McCoy said to send hiz luv and lots of hugs
and cuddles to hiz mommy.

A little girl named Ceaser came in later.  I had Nipper, Ez, Lightning,
Phantom, and Cleo here to meet her.  I introduced everyone to everyone dat
didn't know each other.  Things were a little tense for a while as some
didn't hit it off right away but rasins have a tendency to help make
friends.  They soon sat down to listen to all da news and gossip.  They
talked for a long time.  When they left to show Ceaeser all da sights and
attractions things seemed to be better.  They explored for some time
looking at everything.  Then it waz off to da Fruit Bar for more rasins.
They then had to met da Ferretone Flood for some of dat.  They even did a
little surfing although they didn't do it well.  There were no wipeouts
although they would not get any points for style.  She said to send lot of
luv an many kisses and hugs to her mommy.

A little guy named Bruiser came in later.  He waz Met by Pepto, MoJo,
Bootsie, and Gizmo.  I introduced them and things went fairly well with
them.  Maybe it had to do with them being anxious to get all da gossip and
news from home.  They sat and talked for a long time.  Then it waz off to
explore and show all da sights and attractions.  Then it waz over to
Babyfood Balconey where he said he had to stop and get a snack to keep him
going.  He ate quite a bit of dat stuff.  He said it tasted great.  I don't
know about dat, I would rather have a french fry or two.  Anyway after dat
they headed off to da Wrestling Matches to watch a little bit.  He said he
will have to go into training an build himself up a little before he tries
dat.  They seemed to have fun watching and cheering though.  He said to
send lots of cuddles and kisses along with lots of luv to hiz mommy and
daddy.

I am off to da Wrestling Matches myself.  Goto go.

Bye BYe
Sandee