Date:
Wed, 4 Jul 2007 06:55:47 -0700
Happy Fourth of July all!! I am currently enjoying my 4th morning with
a bouncing fuzzy 4th display all over the house... I think they are
finally starting to wind down....except of course for Lisa Simpson who
could smell a fig newton wrapper a mile away and draw the blueprints
to reach it.

Hope you all had a nice holiday and a safe one with all of your fingers
still attached. The numbers have been forwarded to BIG to do the
drawing. Once he forwards me the list of the winners, I will post
them to the FML. Please allow until thursday or friday.

Good luck to everyone!!!

Kimberly Fox
Director/Rescue Mom
Somethin Up My Sleeve Ferret Rescue
http://companiontalk.terrabox.com/SUMS-Rescue.html
Help The Helpless. SUPPORT PRIVATE RESCUE
Pay Pal accepted for donations at this email address.

[Moderator's note: Yes, I have the numbers and will program them in to
the random number program tomorrow. There are a LOT of them, in many
disjoint ranges, so I didn't have a chance to do it today.  BIG]