From:
Laura Holland <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 15 Apr 2009 23:33:01 -0700
There's several of them on the market. People with Persian cats use
them because a Persian's short face means a sopping wet chin every
time they take a drink.

There's a link below to one site you can buy them at. I think you'd
be better off, though, just making your own. You could use one of the
metal with spring bottle holders for inside the cage and use glue or
Velcro strips to attach it to a wall. Some of these look like a ferret
could easily knock the bottle and make a huge mess - as we all know
they're so good at doing ;)

http://www.bottlebabies.com/
Laura and Percy the Persian