From:
"Mason T. Weinrich" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 12 Jan 1995 09:30:34 -0500
Dear friends -

        I've been meaning to post this forever, but Slinky has found
a great new (and very cheap) toy.  If you have a bottle of soda around,
when you are done with the bottle, give your ferret the cap.  Slinkl
(oops - that's Slink) loves to chew on the ribbed side, and loves the
soda smell, but since there is no liquid left, there's nothing bad for
him...

        Also - my fiance is thinking about getting a domestically-bred
parrot.  Any experiences between our fierce little carnivores and
feathered friends (the fact that she has 3 cats might be enough of a
problem!).

        Thanks - Mason