Date:
Thu, 8 Feb 1996 11:21:50 -0500
Lots of dooks, raisins and kisses to Chere for making that long trip to tell
all those nice people about us ferrets.  Chere please make sure you tell
them that if they give us lots of love we will give even more back because
we never do anything halfway.  Also could you tell them that even though we
are misunderstood by some we understand and still love them, because we are
just that way.  Oh and one more thing Chere...could you bring us back a few
raisins...mom has been kind of chincy with ours lately.  Kisses from us all!

Dink <master and ruler of the clan>
Polar Bear <Mr. Suave>
Foxy <Daddy's angel>
Kang<kangaroo> and Mother <rescued and loving it>
Jester <bet I can make you laugh>
Cinnabar <so cute I am yes yes yes!>
Hulk <just more of me to cuddle>
Bonsai! <catch me if you can!>
Corky <his mothers wee little man>
Sprite <daddy's second little angel>
Weasel <just visiting cause my dad had to go out to work>
...oh and mom and dad and the two human kids too