From:
Toram Oslo <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 22 Dec 2004 01:07:26 +0000
It has been so nice receiving e-mail's from ferret owners who are on the
same wavelength in the way we keep our ferrets.

It is so nice to know that other people across the world see the benefits
from keeping unaltered ferrets.  With the numbers of people who keep
altered ferrets put against the same number of unaltered ferrets it
should be easy to work out which animals are the healthiest, or which
give their owners the least problems health wise.

Thanks to all who have contacted me.

For anyone interested in unaltered ferrets a friend is in the process of
starting up a message board aimed at people who want to know more about
keeping unaltered ferrets