From:
Mindy Morris <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 7 Sep 2003 21:52:49 +0000
I never in a million years thought I would be doing this..... but..... I
am moving to California in 3 weeks [currently in Southern Georgia. BIG] -
I was planning to take my babies with me but I have not bought a house
yet and am TERRIFIED of having them found and taken away from me in an
apartment - And it looks like an apartment is what we are going to have
to do, at least at first - I had a nightmare last night conserning this
matter - Lets just say I woke up crying and my heart pounding - I would
rather give them up than take the chance of having them GONE !!!

So if there is anyone out there who would consider keeping my little ones
(3) until I get settled in a house I would be forever grateful - I don't
want to give them up but if that is the only other option..............

I hope many of you on the list remember me - I have always tried to be
the best fuzzy Mom I could be - I have 3 babies - Joey, Lucy and Elvis -
They are WONDERFUL and in great health - They would be coming with their
own BIG cage but they are used to alot of outside time too -

I cant write anymore now.........too upset............PLEASE anyone out
there who may have room for my LIL' Loves, please contact me privately -

Mindy, Joey, Lucy and Elvis
With Stinky, Junior, Sally and Fatboy Slim watching over us all..........
crying with their Mom -