Date:
Thu, 4 Dec 2008 20:36:31 -0500
I just want to thank everyone who sent cards to our shelter this year!
The cards always mean a lot to us, but even?more so this year. I lost
my job in August and have not been able to go back to work and things
have been very hard for us lately. It's been a real struggle to keep
the rescue up and running especially since we have SO many oldsters and
special needs kids, and since we live in an area where donations just
don't happen. In the 9 years that we have been operating, we have had
a grand total of four small monetary?donations to the shelter. So the
cards really lifted our spirits this year and reminded us that there
are people out there who appreciate what we do. Thank you all so much!!

And if there are other shelters out there who have any good ideas for
fundraisers, we'd sure love to hear them :)

Kim
Rogue's Den Ferret Rescue