From:
Joanne Ruffner <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 8 Mar 2002 10:33:58 -0700
Ferret Corner would like to invite you to attend the Ferrets on the Loose
Picnic and Fund Raiser.  We will have games, BBQ, raffles and FERRETS!
We will also have several items that we will be selling: ferret blankets,
food, treats, and ferret clocks just to name a few.

Event:  Ferrets on the Loose
Place:  Veterans Memorial Park, Sierra Vista, Arizona
Event Date:  April 14, 2002
Time:  11:00 am

Ferret Corner is hoping that with this event we can raise money to help
pay for some of the shelter costs and help to educate others on the care
of ferrets and the joy of owning them.  But most of all, this is a time
for ferret owners to get together and have some fun and to talk with one
another.

Joanne