Date:
Thu, 24 Apr 2003 10:58:49 -0400
Hi,

In regard to my post about a lost ferret in Lexington KY.  (I don't know
if I posted this before but this fellow was found about 2 months ago)  If
we can't locate the owners of this guy.  which it doesn't appear that we
are going to be successful in that regard, is there anyone here who would
like to adopt him.  He has a cage that goes with him.  The person who
found him has had him vet checked and he appears healthy, estimated age
of 1-2yrs.  sable with mask.

I have called vets in the area, petstores and also the Humane Society and
there is no record of anyone looking for a lost ferret so it would appear
that perhaps he was abandoned.  Oh..when I called the Humane Society they
told me that have a male albino pair, about 1-1 1/2 yrs old that are in
need of a home, adoption fee would be $150 for the pair if anyone is
interested.  Their phone is 859-233-0044.

I have considered taking the little guy myself but if he didn't get along
with my other 4 then I would have 4 cages and I just don't have the space
and I am also looking at an adrenal surgery on my little girl I adopted
in March.

Email me at [log in to unmask]

Ann