Date:
Wed, 2 Jan 2002 23:05:07 -0500
Okay, I think this is getting REALLY bad when somebody who was *kind*
enough to participate in a charitable raffle (donating $85, no less) has
to "apologize" for his donation and offer to give his prize back, in
addition.  We appreciate EVERYONE who participated, as does the shelter
that received the money we raised in this raffle.  And no ..  I'm not
going to take anyone's prize away from him/her..  I will be packaging all
of the prizes this weekend, and everyone will get exactly what he/she won.
They earned it, we are grateful, and the money went to a VERY good cause.

If anyone has "concerns", complaints, comments, praise, thoughts, or
anything else about a project run by SOS, I think it would also be very
nice if you could possibly address one or more of us who are actually IN
SOS about it.  Here are our names and email addresses:

Ela ([log in to unmask] and [log in to unmask])
Judith ([log in to unmask])
Georgia ([log in to unmask])
Lisa Marie ([log in to unmask])
Sharon ([log in to unmask])

This is not the first time that someone has had "concerns" about an SOS
activity which they chose to voice on another list to which *nobody* from
SOS subscribes.  While you obviously have the right to speak your mind on
whichever list you choose, it makes it VERY hard to answer your concerns
if you don't let *us* in SOS know about them as well!  Please be kind
enough to at least give us a chance to respond by actually letting us
know about your complaints.

THanks again to all who participated, and especially to Kat Parsons for
donating the wonderful afghan that we raffled in the first place!  I
apologize again for the delay in mailing out prizes ... my boyfriend was
unexpectedly hospitalized on Xmas Day.  I'm happy to report that he just
got out of the hospital on New Year's, though, and is slowly getting
better. :->

- Ela

   (000)___(000)        Ela Heyn
   ======@======    http://www.geocities.com/Heartland/5483