From:
Dawn Johnson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 17 Jun 1999 04:55:01 -0400
Good Morning to All and there Fuzzy's

I'm really baffled with this problem I'm having!!!  My 6 month old silver
mitt (Trouble) is having a real problem learning to poop in his box.
Before I put him and his brother in a cage together he was doing real well
going in his box but when I switched him to the bigger cage he started
going in a corner in front of the box!!!  The litter box is always kept
clean so there is room for him to go and no matter what I've tried it
doesn't help!!!!!  When he is out for play time he doesn't use the numerous
boxes I have scattered around the house either instead he goes under our
dining room table in the corner of the legs!!!!  I've cleaned that area
with an enzyme eater and lo and behold he's at it again!!!!

I have to laugh because I think he's half ass backwards as he will put his
front paws in the litter box as he is pooping but his rear end is out of
the box.  I'm beginning to wonder if maybe he has a slight learning
disability, or maybe he's just a rebellious little child who is a spoiled
brat ( thanks to me )!!!!  If any one out there can help me I would
appreciate It.  I even tried putting his favorite blanky where he poops in
the cage, but guess what, he pooped on top of that, I'm at my wits end,
PLEEEEASE someone help me!!!!!!  My carpeting is turning brown already
from him!!!!  HELP!!!!!!!!!!!

ALL MY PRAYERS GO OUT TO ALL SICK AND HOMELESS FUZZY'S, MAY THE FUZZY G__
WATCH OVER ALL OF YOU!!!!!

Dawn, Tazy, and Trouble