From:
Bob Martin <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 10 Oct 1996 15:43:59 -0400
To those who worried with me, OPUS made it through his surgery well and has
a good outlook.  A detailed report for the curious, but basically his
stomach outlet, pyloris I think, was closed, and has been repaired.
Enlarged spleen showed signs of injury, repaired, and some other bits and
pieces sent away for analysis.

He was guarded throughout by Dayna's very special winter woozle warmer, and
is still in it.  Few will ever know how much she has given for not only my
Opus, but so many other fuzzies.  Thanks..

   Bob