From:
Norine Barnes <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 14 May 2001 22:16:06 -0500
Kim had an accident on Saturday night, she was thrown from a horse while
riding.  She is in good spirits and wants everyone to know she will be ok
very soon.  Her back and one kidney are injured.  Her back may be broken,
but she is not paralyzed.  The doctors say she will have to wear a back
brace and use a walker.  Kim will be out of commission for a little while,
so she would like everyone to be aware that emails and messages will have
to wait until she recovers.  Patty Chambers can be contacted for more
information at [log in to unmask], or you can email me and I will forward
the email to Patty.

Please keep Kim in your prayers for a quick and complete recovery!!!!

Don't forget to give kisses and hugs to all the fuzzies, they leave us too
soon.

Norine Barnes