From:
Percy Wood <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 2 Apr 1996 09:30:06 -0800
Hi fellow ferreter friends,

Newsprints, the "Pet Care Savings Club" newsletter carries a very nice
ferret article in the latest edition.  Titled "Let's Ferret Out The Truth
About Ferrets", it's based on an AFA's Christina Cappelluti interview,
including AFA membership info.  Discount coupons for Modern Ferret, Ferrets
Unmasked video, a product purchase from AFA, and the Ferrets In Your Home
book are included.

Pet Care Savings Club is a membership rebate service costing $45. a year,
the theory being that you can receive refund checks exceeding the member-
ship fee - IF you save all your food, supply, and vet receipts, match them
to the appropriate coupons & send them to PCSC.  So far I've managed only to
shove all my receipts into a folder!  I'm the person they were counting on
when they dreamed up this deal!

For anyone who might like to contact them, the number is 1-800-388-7387.  I
called this morning to see if reprints could be sent out, but because the
coupons are printed on the back of the article, they feel they would be
defeating their purpose (selling memberships) in doing so.  They did give me
permission to photocopy the article, so if anyone would like one to make
additional copies of for distribution at club meetings, mall shows, or
newsletter use, E-mail us at [log in to unmask] and a copy will be put in the
mail (give your snail mail address we don't have a scanner) right away.

Happy ferreting,   Percy & Georgia Wood