From:
Sandy Adams <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 12 Sep 1999 21:46:29 -0500
well the adams family six.. has become the adams family nine..

I'd like to welcome to our home..

Short stuff- the most precious little albino ferret i've ever met..  her
hair is so long it brushes the floor and she is a beautiful sweet gentle
little girl..

Riki-Tiki-Tamba- (what are the chances of us finding another silver mitt
with this name..  a perfect new buddy for our Riki-Tiki-Tavi) he is a long
toothed big boy who's as sweet as can be and i can already tell he's going
to be a wonderful bratty addition..  you can see the wheels turning every
moment he's awake..

Klondike- a big white boy with glowing red eyes..  and a taste for my nose
and lip *SIGH* (think i would have learned after the first time he latched
on) but he loves to be held (just don't get him near your face) and does a
really good ferret war dance..

We're keeping the new seperated from the old until every one settles in..
but my kids know something is up..  they sure want to know what's in my
son's room..  and boy oh boy did we get the sniff over..

hug those fuzzies.. they're just soo precious

Sandy & the adams family ferrets
Hobbiton- hmmmm go on vacation and now what do you smell like.. but you
bought me a squeaky toy :)
Banderito- i'm a princess now please give me a raisin..
Cassie-andra- I have lots of hair now aren't i pretty :)
Kato-  I want more raisins!
Mitzi- sweet little cuddle ferret
Riki-Tiki-Tavi- I'm a baby brat (4 months old and 3 lbs 12 oz) and i love
to chase the cats :)