Date:
Thu, 12 Sep 2002 08:47:01 -0600
I am still going through all the sympathy letters and cards sent to us
by the wonderful people on this list.  It will take some time as replying
to them reminds me so much of what we have just lost and sometimes, it is
hard to see what I have typed through the tears.  The loss of any beloved
family member is hard, and to have two go days apart is almost
unbearable.  I have read about those that have suffered losses far
greater in number than mine in a short or even shorter period of time...
I cannot imagine what it would be like.  All I know is that my heart
would simply burst.

So thank you for all of your sympathetic letters, emails and cards...
they are as special to me as the two ladies we lost.

In loving memory of Ping and Zsa-Zsa,
betty and her blur o'fur