From:
Heidi Butler <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 26 Dec 2001 16:44:53 EST
Hi y'all,
Hope you had a Merry Christmas!  Anyway, about my baby Chloe.  She and
Cassie have finally come to an understanding I guess, and Cassie lets
Chloe sleep in her hammock with her, with Chloe usually on top.  But I've
noticed that sometimes Chloe chews on Cassie's ears, and Cassie's ears
are wet when I let them out.  But Cassie doesn't seem to mind.  She just
lies there while Chloe is chewing painfully (it looks like it would hurt!)
on her ears.  However, I read on Ferret Central that if you see your
two ferrets grooming each other's ears and neck, that it's a sign of
acceptance.  Cassie never chews on Chole's ears though.  Is this grooming
or what?

Thanks!
Heidi and THE Crew

P.S. Eppy is in our prayers!