From:
sukie crandall <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 1 Nov 2003 13:11:05 -0500
Having no spare cash I tend to avoid looking at raffles but I remembered
where some of Carol Owens' candles had gone.  They are part of:

http://www.geocities.com/shelter_ferrets_in_need/SOS-raffle.html

Carol's beeswax candles are marvelous!  We've got a dozen of them here
and appreciate them and her!

Wow, are there ever a lot of marvelous sounding things in that raffle!
I stopped reading after a while; can't have temptation right now.

Hi, Wolfy!  When Ashling crashed 3 weeks ago Hilbert wrapped himself
around her and did his best to keep her warm.  After she got medical care
and survived he refused to leave her side for days.  That is beautiful!

There is a lot about vaccines and reactions in the FML Archives and FHL
Archives.