From:
dan-home <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 30 Apr 2001 08:42:22 -0400
Hi all!

Hope everything is going well with your fuzzies.

I have a question for people who built cages / playpen for their fuzzies.
The way i am set up is quite simple.  In a corner of the house, I put up
2 boards (6 feet by 3 feet high), and cushion floor on the ground to have
little misses cleaned up quicker.  The problem is that all along the wall,
where the cushion floor meets the wall, the ferts (one in particular) is
able to scratch at it till she can lift it up, and tries to go underneath
it.  I want to avoid this at all costs, as I have seen that ferts can get
into places without been able to get out, and could suffocate after a
while.

I thought about masking tape to join the cushion floor to the wall, put
that wouldn't last too long with a ferret scratching on it.  cant use
glue, cushion floor is on hardwood floor.  Any ideas???

dan