From:
"marie i. schatz" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 8 Apr 1998 18:53:35 -0400
For those of you who really know a lot about nutrition (Bob are you there?)
Giesela LOVES the dehydrated chicken liver treats that you get for dogs.
She'll really chow - can too much hurt her?  Seems like I read somewhere
that liver is really high in something but maybe that's polar bear liver:)

In a book called Paying the Piper by Sharyn McCrumb there is a line about
ferrets I cannot find now.  Essentially the woman is thinking about her
biologist boyfriend in response to a conversation about socializing or
something and she thinks her boyfriends friends aren't so fun because after
dinner "they always leave early to go home and feed their ferrets".

Mary, Boris and Giesela and of course Booker the dog