Date:
Mon, 22 Sep 2008 08:17:28 -0400
BIG, it was a pleasure meeting you and the wife at the MaFF King
Rangers Faire on Saturday. I knew it was BIG because I have seen photos
of him before from other events. He did a wonderful job MC'ing the
whole shabang! We finally got to meet the man behind the FML, father of
my morning cup of coffee :-) or should I say goes with my morning cup
of coffee and I hate missing a day so it is backed up on yahoo. I may
not read everything but do enjoy seeing it there in my incoming mail.

Thanks for alll you do and thank you for coming to MA !!!!

Eleanor, Donald and the 14 cage monkeys