Date:
Tue, 3 Feb 2004 17:30:56 -0500
This information is being posted with permission....

Okay everyone here is another person that needs help in placing some
ferrets.  I would appreciate anyone that can help her find these kids
a forever home.  Please send this on to any lists that may be able to
help her.  Thanks so much!  Please contact her diretcly.

Brenda
Lakeroad Ferret Rarm Rescue Shelter
Naples,
New York

Hi.  My name is Ashley and I have 2 wonderful ferrets that need to find
a new home.  I'm leaving for college here soon and unfortunately, I am
unable to take them with me.  If you have any contacts in Colorado, I
would be more then grateful to talk to them.  Again my name is Ashley
Thacker and my home phone number is 303.652.3462 and my cell is
303.875.8782.  My e-mail is [log in to unmask] and I check my mail a few
times a week.  Look forward to hearing back from Ferret Farms.

Thank you.
Ashley