From:
"Dr. Deb Sell" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 6 Feb 2002 10:32:33 -0800
I know that it is a very powerful immune booster and has helped many
humans with nasty things like fibromyalgia etc.  I also know that there
is a formula for horses and one for dogs.  I imagine that there is a fert
dosage too, but was wondering if anyone has found it.  This stuff is
amazing and considering all the horrible things our little ferts get,
anything that gives their immune system a powerful boost (without side
effects) is a plus in my book.

thanks,deb