From:
valerie wahoski <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 4 Apr 2005 16:07:04 -0700
Just wanted to drop in and say hi...to those of you that still remember
me.  I'm still in the Navy, living it up in Hawaii...man it's rough here
lol!

Dad still has Jennie, my parents took her with them when they went down
to Florida for my uncle's wedding reception, and she just loved the
attention...my niece is about 3 and she was just loving the skinny kitty
cat!  I wish I could post more..I haven't even really had a chance to
check up on the FML's that much.

I still miss my babies so much.  It's funny because I still have the
ferret plate on the front of my car and everywhere I go, people are
always asking why I have raccoons on the front of my car.I can't wait
to come home and get another ferret fix....

well, just wanted to drop a line and say hi!

-valerie

~*~*~ VALERIE ~*~*~
       (  / \" /
        \(_  \(_