Date:
Mon, 4 Feb 1980 10:25:11 -0900
Hi everyone!

My name is Kelly and it has been about 9 months since I've been able to
get the FML.  I'm glad to be back.  My babies are growing up at 16 and 17
months.  Rocky Rockfish is a big handsome lazy sable mitt, actually he
looks alot like this month's picture in the Ferret Calender.  Lit'l Guy,
who's really a girl, remained very tiny but wild and agile.  She's still
my loving one and likes to curl up and cuddle.  Rocky only gets up to try
and trip me on my way to the kitchen!  He's so fat!  Last summer, I had to
go to "divorce court" to fight for custody.  No one was going to take them
from me and I brought tons of photos, numerous FML articles which I had
saved in files, and all my FML knowledge.  Needless to say, the next week
I loaded up a U-haul and off we went on a road trip through Canada-
destination: Juneau, Alaska.  So, if anyone lives in this area, you should
write me.  Also, I'm having trouble finding Maggie Mo's mailing list-can
anyone help?

Have Fun,  Kelly
Rocky Rockfish (Are we there yet,  I'm hungry?)
Lit'l Guy (Can't we ride the ferry again?)