From:
Marion Houle <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 21 Jul 2004 13:16:15 -0400
I run the Ferret Rescue in Ottawa, Ontario and received the following
email with a question about travelling.  Unfortunately, I am unable to
answer her question, and was hoping someone on the list might have the
information for her.

I have received permission from her to post her question, and her email
address.  Please reply directly to her.

Thanks to all the people I know will have the answer,

Marion Houle
President, FRSO

my name is Myriam Isabel, and my ferret's name Bilbo, my problem is that
we are going to travel from Montreal to Mexico City and Air Canada do not
let me to take Bilbo in the cabin with me, it has been a problem about
the information because it seems that not to many people knows our little
critters and even they think she is some kind of rat, so in order to
avoid any problems I would like to know if you have any experiences in
traveling by air, I would really appreciate the info and Bilbo too.

You can reply to her at [log in to unmask]  OR AT [log in to unmask]