From:
Anonymous Poster <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 30 Jan 1995 08:25:31 -0800
Greetings friends.

Has anyone ever seen the BeastMaster!?  A really crappy movie, but the
hero's are a pair of domesticated ferrets!  We were just clicking along
and *POOF* ferrets on TV!  We were so excited.  Except one of the ferrets
doesn't make it (sniff)

Anyway, we are currently trying to find a ferret sitter situation for a
long weekend we are going away.  Please no flames here, but how long can
you leave the critters on their own?  We have an *incredibly* ferret
proof, all tile bathroom that is *really big*.  They have free run in it
all day, and have all their non-edible toys in there (ferret balls,
etc..)  There are two litter boxes and three water bottles.  The longest
we have left them is about 16 hours (long day) and they were fine.  Not
even that hyper when we got home, they tuckered themselves out!

My question is, if we left on a friday night and came back on a monday
morning, how often should we have a friend look in on them and clean up
messes, check water, etc..  Just saturday evening, maybe once a day?

Lost in Marin