Date:
Wed, 28 Feb 2007 00:19:56 -0500
Dear Jean, WOW! This is an absolutely original idea.Normally I would
like a 14 pound Whole Ham ($87.00) and My Grandma's Coffee Cake
($15.00). Since "The shelter receives 15% of your purchase total."
you would make $15.30. off my order.

The caveat: I have grown more familiar with how pigs are kept in
certain conditions before coming to m plate, I have had a deeper
appreciation of them. So, I cannot in good conscience buy a ham. I
can, however, make a donation to your shelter in the amount you would
received if I actually bought the item. Look for a check early next
week so I can get it to you. And, thank you.

--
renee :)
It's amazing how much can be accomplished if nobody cares who gets the