From:
Angie George <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 3 Apr 2003 07:14:08 -0800
Just a quick post to let everyone know that.  Sammy, our little guy
who almost didn't make it out of the house fire is doing great and has
figured out how to open the shower doors and get in the tub at our rental
house.  Hopefully he'll forget this when we move back home? :)

Also, Ozzie, our little "freak man" is soooooooooo sure that those little
things sticking out of the walls to keep the doors from hitting them, are
"out to get him"!  He walks by them, then turns around and attacks!  We
should all be moved back into our home by the end of this month.  The
kids will have all new carpet and furniture to "explore"????????!!!!!!!!

Angie George