Date:
Fri, 24 Jul 1998 21:44:51 -0400
Just wondering if there are any other ferret owners in Erie PA and if you
can tell me if there are any ferret-knowledgable vets here.  Also, are there
any ferret shelters in the area?  I was thinking about helping out in my
spare hour or two between my spare jobs...

Also, I just wanted to say that I got a job at the Erie Zoo, in the
children's zoo area, and that I will be doing talks on various critters,
including ferrets.  These programs are approximately 10 minutes in length
and are geared towards the children.  I guess my problem is that from
surfing ferret central and religiously reading the FML, I will talk long
over the ten minutes!  So if anyone would like to sum up the most impt pts
to get across about ferrets, please email me.  I tend to be an overachiever
and I would probly spit out every lil bit of ferret info i have gleaned
from various sources.

:)
brenda