From:
phbumble <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 19 Jul 2006 17:29:01 -0600
Please join me for another Ferret Chat this Thursday, July 20, 2006, at
8:00PM Eastern time as we celebrate the life of your special little
baby's.

The room is Exotic Pet Chat on http://www.pethobbyist.com/, everyone is
welcome and encouraged to attend.

I'll be hosting this chat and would love to see as many of you as
possible attend.  It's not too late or early, and it's only an hour long.

For those that have a beloved ferret, please join me in a celebration
of the lives of our little kids in fur coats.

If anyone would like to subscribe to our reminder, please send me an
email at [log in to unmask] with Ferret Talk Chat Reminder Request
in the subject line, and I will gladly add you.

Thank you all and I look forward to seeing you there.

Chris