From:
marsha beard <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 20 Jul 1998 16:13:11 PDT
>I have always heard that ferrets can't wag their tail.  However, ever since
>i got my fuzzies their ferret tube, they wag their tails everytime they
>crawl through it.  Has anyone else out there experienced this??  If so, i
>would love to hear your stories.

I would just like to tell you that 4 of my fuzzies also wag there tails when
crawling through the tunnels-also wag there tails when they get to be near
the cats and also when there in there tunnels and you softly blow on there
face.I think they just like to wag there tails!

I also wanted to say that I love Jason Poole's stories.I can't stand having
to wait for the next one.

There is one more thing- I posted a few weeks ago about my ferret Fred.He is
7 yrs.  old and his feet ( top and bottom ) are bald but nothing else is
bald.Does anyone know why this could be?

Thanks in advance,
e-mail me at [log in to unmask]