Date:
Sun, 1 Jul 2001 20:59:15 EDT
Hello All;

I wanted to tell everyone about the new little guy that my friend adopted
yesterday.

His name is Frankie.  Frankie is a six month old neutered male.  Cute as
a button.  He is a wanna be.  And what he wants to be are anyone's guess.
He is a big, solid boy.  He has a very little line like he wants to be a
blaze.  He has a nice bib, sort of like he wanted to be a panda.  He is
sort of a chocolate color, with definite mitts(but ill defined).  But most
important, he has a great personality that you cant help but fall in love
with him.

I know that my friend will be to shy to post a welcome for Frankie.  So
Frankie welcome to your forever home.  Your new mom and dad(and brothers
and sister) will spoil you rotten, but you deserve every second of it.

Much love to Frankie'
Aunt Donna(Donna Clark)