Date:
Sat, 9 Jun 2012 22:57:10 -0400
Last night a reality TV show, My Big Redneck Vacation, featured a
falcon and ferret hunt for the Clampet family in England. The ferret
was a huge stinky hob lol. Orange as can be. And buddy he had the best
of times running across the English country side flushing squirrels
out of their holes for the falcon to catch. I had an even better time
watching him! I just cant stop smiling because he was so happy. I've
always wanted to see a hunt. Typically these shows repeat so perhaps
you can search for it. If you look it up online somehow, make sure
you look up season two, episode two.

Wolfy