From:
David M Weinreb <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 9 May 2000 12:09:08 -0400

>From:    Michelle <[log in to unmask]>
>Subject: Columbus, Ohio Ferret Needs Good Home.................
>
>Here is a letter from a lady who needs to place her only ferret into a
>loving home.
>                       ---------------------
> Hi, I am writing because a have a ferret who needs a home....
> The problem is my husband and son dislike him because he bites them and
> I can't release him from his cage very often...

Michelle:

If this lady is a friend and if biting is the real reason this lady must
part with Bandit, she needs to be educated how to stop the biting.  This
guy is only about 9 months and still a babe who wants to play and nip.  If
you know how, try to help her to retrain this ferret.  I hate to see people
getting rid of an animal who is acting normal because they don't like it or
don't know what to do about it.  The rescues are full of them.

Dave