Date:
Tue, 15 May 2007 09:59:33 EDT
Ms. Izzy, we may have to put off the wedding awhile. Ya see, I am a sad
super hero. My best friend went to some place Mommy called the rainbow
bridge. Now I don't have a best man. I looked at my house, but Sticks
is blind and would get lost walking down da aisle. And Buddy, well....
Buddy is so cute everyone would be looking at him and not uz. And it
has to be someone real, real special. There is my Uncle Bob, but he
is a hooman, and they smell funny. So be patient my sweet.

Soon,
Tonks, Super Hero Extrodinaire.