From:
"Michael F. Janke" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 27 Nov 1997 10:52:43 -0500
>[Moderator's note: ...
>As mentioned more than once on the FML, the Ferret Forum Mailing List is
>at [log in to unmask]  Send a "subscribe ferret-forum" to join.   BIG]

Is there anyone out there that can give me some ideas on subscribing to this
other list?  I sent in a subscription request about two weeks ago and so far
the only thing I got back was a confirmation from [log in to unmask] the
same day that it had been recieved and it included a note that I need an
authorization code.  Apparently this code is sent to the list owner, who
then sends it to me so I can really subscribe?  I'm assuming this because
the message said..  "the authorization code has been sent to: digest."
Whoever the heck "digest" is.  I figure it's the list owner.

I even wrote directly to Christine Code, and have received no response.  Are
subscriptions selectively doled out, or is she out of town, etc., etc.

Gee BIG, guess I'm spoiled by your instant responses and excellent handling
of this list! :-)

For the ferrets,
Mike

* Michael F. Janke - [log in to unmask]
* Secretary, South Florida Ferret Club & Rescue
*
* Shelter Home Page - http://www.gate.net/~mjanke

[Moderator's note: The authorization code is sent back to you, not to the
list owner.  Can't say why it didn't work for you though.  BIG]