Date:
Sat, 5 Apr 2008 12:14:20 EDT
>From:    Anonymous Poster <[log in to unmask]>
>Subject: Just an Observation
>
>I find it rather fascinating that his whole operation was condemned
>by the ferret community, yet people can't seem to wait to show their
>pretty new toys. Kinda smacks of exploitation, IMO.

OK I had to write, yes I took one of mine to a show and she did very
well. She is also spayed and won't be having babies. This is the first
time I have ever even been to a show and loved every minute of it and
to be around other ferret people! I did not look at it as "look at my
pretty new toy" - Not everyone knew she was a DMK anyway. That wasn't
even put on her info - And there were very many beautiful ferrets that
came out of the DMK rescue. So why not show them? Other ferrets get
to be at the show - and some are rescues from other places. Some are
bought from Pet stores.

Oh - and I see you did not sign your name and I am not afraid to sign
mine.

Hugs to all,
Nancy in Louisiana