From:
Hillary Bergen <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 28 Sep 1996 20:03:58 -0400
Hello all!  With all the discussion of ferrets and cigarettes, I must share
this story.

One evening, I had a co-ed sleep over(stop thinking that!  we just watched
movies all night!) and two of my friends were on the balcony.  They were
smoking a substance which I will not go into save it is illegal and I was
very angry at them when I heard they had brought it into my house(kids, just
say no to drugs).  They heard this scratching and tugging noise, along with
a lot off dooking and chittering and when they turned around, they saw that
my two carpet sharks were rolling around ecstatically in the stash of pot.
The two of them had smelled it and apparently wanted it so bad that they
unzipped my friend's bag and pulled the plastic bag out and apart to get to
it.

Oh, Bear, my male, has a tartar problem.  I have to brush his teeth with
special toothpaste.  Basically, I put the paste on a baby toothbrush and let
him chew on it for a while(the paste is supposed to be poultry flavored, and
he seems to like it enough to chew on the brush for half and hour at a
stretch).  Anyone else have this problem and any suggestions on oral hygeine
for the fuzz-foots?  The vet said if the tartar doesn't get better, he'll
have ot put him under and scale his teeth, and I really don't want to have
to go though that.

Hillary:"Where'd my last maxi-pad go?"
Jasmine: "Boy, these things have soft insides!"
Bear: "ZZZzzzzzz........"
Jerry: "We have to go where?  To get what?  Do you realize it's three a.m.?"