From:
Tracy Tunnison <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 28 Aug 1996 13:27:11 -0400
>NOV 9 Holiday Inn West in Lansing - Renaissance 96, GLFA Fall show, MI -
>call between 5 & 7 pm - 810-471-1535

The phone number listed for this is incorrect.  I believe it belongs to the
person who was our show registrar for the last show.  To receive more info
write to: PO Box 156, Sidney, Mich. email:[log in to unmask] or phone:
(517)328-3903.  Of course if the line is busy, I'm on the computer (still
only have one phone line :(), but keep trying.

>From:    Chuck Renaud <[log in to unmask]>
>Subject: FML stickers / Fert shows
>So out of my own personal curiosity, if you're going to the October GCFA
>show in Chicago (or the November GLFA<?> show in Michigan, could you let me
>know via email?

Chuck, I'll be at both shows and hope to get some stickers, but if not just
look for the Mid-Michigan Ferrets table (I'll also be a judge at the GLFA
show).  Yes, it's ok to add my name as a "show attendee".

Mo' Bob wrote:
>3) Do you really have 14 ferrets?  Nope.  I have 19 ferrets.  (Deep breath)
>20 is my limit.  At least for now.

Who is number 20 Bob?  Or do you have another one on the way?  Or is this
your version of ferret math?

>From:    Pam Grant and STAR* Ferrets <[log in to unmask]>
>Subject: stickers, weaning, TF, threesomes, ECE help
>For those people buying kits at pet stores, it is a good idea to moisten the
>dry food with water or mix in canned Iams or Sci Diet for at least two
>weeks, gradually reducing the additive until the kit is eating dry only at
>8-10 weeks of age.

I posted before about SciDi being unsuitable for ferrets any longer.  I went
to the feed store and looked at the bags.  Sure enough, corn is now second
on the list of ingredients, so please everyone, take this food off of your
lists as a good recc.  for ferrets.  Other than that Pam's recommendations
are right on target!

Bye for now,
Tracy and the Funny (Furry) Farm