From:
Rebecca Stout <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 18 Sep 2002 12:26:02 EDT
When I read the comments on the FML about Chris, I felt great comfort.
Thank you all for offering your thoughts about him during this time.  I
love reading about the good memories of him.

Kis-da-fur was a friend of mine also.  I lost touch with him a great deal
this past year.  But I'll never forget his influence in my life.  Do you
know what I thought was the neatest thing about him?  The fact that he
had so many facets to his personality.  He was many things to many
people.  For one friend he was very warm and supportive and calm.  For
another he was a intellectually stimulating.  For me he was humorous.
He had a great deal of many interests.  Just endless.

I'll never forget the day he made the FHL..  and how he messaged me back
and forth that day as he was creating it.  The image that will always
stick with me happened when the membership finally exploded and when he
found out one of the "experts" (can't remember if it was Dr Williams or
not) was coming aboard.  This was an vivid image he put into my head.  He
had said a "six foot string bean of a man in a bathrobe was jumping up
and down in his living room in excitement" when those two things
happened.  I see this image with ferrets bouncing back and Rico the bird
squawking in the background and I"m floored.

I remember the first post he made that I saw, and when I met him
online... his message was quite a hillarious story about ferrets and
"q-tips".  Big you might want to repost that.. it was quite hillarious. :)

Wolfy

Please visit:
http://www.geocities.com/wolfysluv/
for information on ferret deafness:
http://www.geocities.com/wolfysluv/deaf.html

[Moderator's note: I'll try to find it.  BIG]