From:
"Morris, Paula" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 24 Mar 2000 17:20:00 -0600
Dooks to all........
I read the post in Wednesday's (3-22) digest about Stinkerbell's friend
Beauregard and his depression at her loss.  It reminded me of an earlier
post about the passing of a beloved fuzzy.  I can't search the archives for
that post because I don't know what parameters to use, but I think it was
either Sukie Crandall or Lisette Lu who noted that she had allowed her
surviving charges to examine their departed friend.  She said that they
seemed to understand the loss better and that it helped avoid endless
searches for the missing one.....please correct me on the source of this
suggestion, if need be.

Anyway, it made sense to me and I will follow that advise when it becomes
necessary.

Our condolences to Joanna and Chris and you, Jessica

Paula....and Fannie&Fidget