From:
jennifer hill <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 6 Apr 2006 10:56:14 -0400
Jaine,

I started using this food when it was recommended to me by some of my
more knowledgeable ferret friends.  My ferrets really like it and their
coats are gorgeous.  I mix mine with ferretstore.com's superior and
natural choice diets as well as proplan kitten food, just to keep my
kids from being too finicky.  Supposedly they are going to come out
with a Evo Ferret food soon, so I'm waiting to see what that is like.

Jen and the Naughty Nine