From:
Anonymous Poster <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 30 Jul 1996 14:52:40 -0400
For those of you who have requested information on stuffed ( not taxidermy)
ferrets the manufacturer of a black footed version ( proceeds benefit
endangered programs) has ACTUALLY been developing a domestic version.  How
do I know?  Why I actually took 5 personal owned ferrets over in the shelter
vehicle for a study session.  These stuffed domestic animals were supposed
to be on the market as of June 1 1996!!  So far, they have not made it--- I
have an idea... if all of you who would really love to see these quality
domestic ferrets available please write to: Marketing Director,

                             Douglas Cuddle Toys
                             Krif Rd.
                             Keene, NH  03431

Wtih a bit of urging and knowing there is a market perhaps we can light a
fire under them.  Also I had requested that a simple tag hang on them
stating " support your local ferret shelter" although I did not pursue
funding I thought it would be an invaluable public information resource.

Please support us in this endeavor, pick up a pen and plug the domestic
ferret.

Thanks
Annonymous shelter Mom.